Kids want smartphones. Parents are worried. We want our kids to have phones, but we have some real concerns about web surfing, texting, excessive phone time, safety and bullying.
NQ Mobile’s Family Guardian has all the solutions for peace of mind when your children own smartphones. Just released today, Family Guardian promises to be the prized app for families with smartphones. It offers layers of control and is flexible enough to let a child’s phone privileges grow as the child matures.
How does Family Guardian keep your smartphone using kids safe? It allows you to easily set and change limits on everything. Here are some of the functions you can either Block or Allow on the app:
- Browser – block inappropriate websites
- App Filter – Decide which apps your kids can access
- Contact Filter – Block spam and harassing calls or texts
- Schedules – You decide when your kids phones are unlocked
- Monitors – Keep track of your kids’ locations, calls, messages, browsing history, downloads and photos
- Geo-Fence – Create a safe zone for you kids that will notify you when they step outside of it
- Check-in – Get check-in messages from your kids, or track their location
- Panic Alarm – If your kids have an emergency, they can push a button that will alert you to their location
Since research shows that 58% of kids aged 13-17 own smartphones, Family Guardian offers a friendly, unobtrusive way to manage their smartphone activities. Parents can be more comfortable about children and their smartphones when they have a measure of control over their activities.